Feb 13, 2012

Sick Leave

Yes I'm back everyone. A few of you have kindly emailed me with your concerns....but don't worry I'm over the worst of my illness and ready to return to my blogging addiction.

For those of you who are curious about my long absence of leave well I have been suffering with severe anaemia which left me feeling exhausted all day long. I had huge dark circles under my eyes and my face was covered in large red spots that you could have mistaken it for a pepperoni pizza!!!  My stomach was so swollen that I looked 5 months pregnant!!!- the Gastroenterologist found I had an inflammed and infected stomach so everytime I ate anything it would swell up to the size of a football! None of my clothes fit me - I had to rummage through old post-natal attire. Lots of loose tops in size large or extra large and jeans went from a size 8 to a size 12. I was already feeling down in the dumps when the doctor also informs me that he found a growth in my colon which they had to surgically remove and get tested.
The results came back.....and I am thankful to God that it was benign........

So, from an aesthetic point of view, I wasn't encouraged to post any outfit looks and the physical strain left me lacking enthusiasm to make any effort.

Yes, I deserve a slap on the wrist for my disloyalty to all my fans!!! But I sincerely apologise and will definately make it up to you in every way I can. As most of the clothes I carry in my wardrobes do not currently fit me (because I am still in the process of healing) then I will cover other topics related to fashion including current trends, DIY tips, street style, and the looks that inspire me.....

So please bear with me while I get myself back on track and of course I welcome any advice or suggestions from you.


Katy, I know just how you feel luv!!

And as David Letterman put it:
"Ladies and gentlemen, after what I've been through, I am happy just to be wearing clothes that open in the front."

Goodnight and God bless.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment