Nov 18, 2011

Sale Shopping

It feels like donkeys years since I've posted!! I apologise to my regular readers for the big gap but I have been super busy with writing up my magazine features. My mother and brother also came over to visit me which meant lots of entertaining (from my part!). But all that said, I managed to squeeze in a day of shopping and I found some incredible bargains.....



The shoes are from Hobbs both reduced to 12bd - yes that's right, it's not a typing error - 12bd!!!! I kid you not.
The angel wing earrings were only 1.5bd and the jewelry organiser at 3.5bd, both from Claire's. I love this organiser - it has a tray at the top for bracelets or rings, loops underneath for hanging earrings and the hooks to dangle my necklaces from. It's perfect!(and so is the price.)

No comments:

Post a Comment