Nov 5, 2011

Tantalising Teal

While browsing through the Reiss website I spotted this gorgeous maxi skirt. I was immediately lovestruck by that rich sultry colour. Silver works perfectly against the teal adding sophistication to the look.

For those of you who just can't give up your bright bold colours from the summer, then this gorgeous teal is the perfect colour to help you transition into autumn's more softer hues.

The other day I was passing through Zara and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this skirt hanging on the rails looking very lonely all on its own. The last one in stock - and in my size!! Destiny brought us together my little teal beauty.

And here's how I wore it....   

(Excuse the no-make-up look....Sorry guys...I'll make more of an effort next time!!)


Blouse: Zara , Skirt: Zara , Shoes: Office , Sunglasses and peach ring : H&M , Necklace and rings: Forever 21
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment