May 12, 2012

Sleeveless Blazer - Part 2

D.I.Y it!

As I mentioned in the previous post, it was proving difficult trying to locate a long sleeveless blazer in Bahrain and rather than going through the time-consuming headache of  purchasing online I decided to make one myself. 

I luckily stumbled on this blazer from the H&M sale at a ridiculous price of only 5 dinar!! It was the perfect length and fit to help recreate the sleeveless look. All I did was simply cut off the sleeves and stitch around the shoulder opening.

The result speaks for itself......




The sleeveless blazer is such a versatile item that it enables you to create many different looks. I was so excited to play around with it and come up with various styles.

Here are some of them.....








1 comment:

  1. wow! the result is great! i love the way you wear it in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete