Sep 21, 2011

Belt it!

I have been super busy and super thrilled because I have been asked to be the fashion writer for Ohlala! magazine. The only problem is I have only 4 days to hand in my articles - sounds impossible but I can't wait to do this. It's an exciting venture. This is what every blogger dreams of. So if I don't keep up with my posts then you know why.
Going out for dinner tonight to Muju in Amwaj Island. Never been there but heard lots of good reviews. Here is the outfit that I put together.....


I found this belt a few days ago and I forgot I had it. I think it's about 2 years old and the tags were still on it! It's made of super soft leather and i think it's gorgeous and couldn't wait to wear it. So I created this outfit just for the belt. I also added an animal print clutch to make sure the outfit looked young and hip.
And here's what it looks like on....

(By the way.... my 7year old took these pics! Isn't she talented?!)






Blouse: Zara , Skirt: Gap , Belt: Coast , Shoes: Dune , Clutch: DKNY , Necklace: H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment