Sep 22, 2011

H&M sale...OMG!!!

Today I went out scouring the streets (or more like the malls) of Bahrain looking for stylish candidates for my "Street Style" feature whch will be issued in Ohlala!
I had so much fun doing this and people were so happy and willing to pose. It was great. I might take this up as regular feature for my blog...what do you think?

The best part of my day out was walking past H&M and discovering huge red signs all across the shop window....OMG!!!! The H&M sale!!! I love this shop but when it has a sale on, I just want to marry it and have it's babies!!
Unfortunately I only had half an hour to spare so I headed straight to the accessories section and here's what I picked up......
Earings: 500 fils , Rings: 500fils each
Ethnic cord necklace: 1 BD
Sunglasses: 1 BD

Vest: 1 BD


No comments:

Post a Comment