Sep 28, 2011

Toe Cleavage Trend

The term toe cleavage is used when there is partial exposure of a woman's toes due to the shoes being cut low at the vamp. Almost similar to a low cut top exposing a woman's breast cleavage.


Toe cleavage has become an important part of fashion in the last few years and it all stems from the sensual shoe designer, Christian Louboutin.
As he puts it... "The point is it's more provocative to show a low toe cleavage than it is wearing sandals that reveal all. In flip flops you see everything but that is not at all sexy."


In some cases a discreet "peep" of the toes can actually create a provocative look, as Christian describes it, but there are some shoe designs which are cut so low that it just gives the appearance of an  ill-fitting shoe.
Well I'm not one for flaunting my breasts so if there's any type of cleavage I want to be showing, it's toes all the way for me!!

Here's my toe cleavage - that's all you're getting people!!
So what's your opinion on this bizarre new trend? Seductive or more like the ugly stepsister forcing her foot into Cinderella's glass slipper?

1 comment:

  1. I like your toe cleavage best! That sounds a bit weird... I mean, the others are too extreme. You only need a tiny bit for it to work, too much toe looks WRONG! Love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete