Sep 23, 2011

SoCal Girl

Here is today's outfit post. I feel like I should be on a beach somewhere in California....
It's Friday here in Bahrain, and all roads leading into town are closed off for security reasons - can't go anywhere, so I'm better off staying at home. Was there any point getting changed? Yes, because I had to show you this maxi skirt. Absolutely love the colour and there are so many ways to wear it. In fact I might do a post on that - one skirt, 6 ways. Watch this space.






Vest: Warehouse , Skirt: Dorothy Perkins , Belt: Primark , Shoes: Office , Bag: JJ Winters , Necklace: H&M

The bag is from Beverly Hills designer JJ Winters and is available to buy at dolls&divas. Vanessa Hudgens also has the exact same one!



1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of that maxi skirt! I am so stealing your little belt trick, too! I hate it when you're left with a big length of belt to deal to, that looks like a cure!

    ReplyDelete